Oh my goodness! Jack has filled out so much and is still so long! His eyes are SO blue and look like they are so focused all the time...like he is thinking very special thoughts! Who does he look like?? I can't tell...just like his own little person. I love and miss him...and you guys, too! Always, Mom...Gram
3 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! Soon he will be able to run around and play with his cousins!!! Love you and miss you!
Awww he is getting so big...and chunky. Now I can really eat him :-) Miss you
Oh my goodness! Jack has filled out so much and is still so long! His eyes are SO blue and look like they are so focused all the time...like he is thinking very special thoughts! Who does he look like?? I can't tell...just like his own little person. I love and miss him...and you guys, too! Always, Mom...Gram
Post a Comment