Oh My Goodness! To think Jack was barely walking when we said goodby last January and now running with such assurance...love the sound of his feet padding across the carpet! Jake is such a good, patient brother...and Sarah...got love a reader!!What a nice glimpse into your sweet morning...loved it! Gram...hugs and kisses to all!!
This was something I was hoping you would post soon. I wanted to see Jack moving and talking, he is getting so big. It is amazing. What a great summer morning routine you guys have. Love ya
2 comments:
Oh My Goodness! To think Jack was barely walking when we said goodby last January and now running with such assurance...love the sound of his feet padding across the carpet! Jake is such a good, patient brother...and Sarah...got love a reader!!What a nice glimpse into your sweet morning...loved it! Gram...hugs and kisses to all!!
This was something I was hoping you would post soon. I wanted to see Jack moving and talking, he is getting so big. It is amazing. What a great summer morning routine you guys have. Love ya
Post a Comment