So...here is the 30 week belly shot! I actually feel even bigger than I look. Some of our friends have joked about whether or not I'll be allowed to fly on the plane next week, since I might look closer to my due date than I actually am. Oh well....maybe I can suck in a little? :-)
And, the artists of our family have made various depictions of a pregnant Mommy/Kamie. Here is Jack's drawing: (notice the toes and elbows and knees!)
And here is Jake's drawing. Hmm. I guess it is pretty accurate, since Jack and George are still hanging on me much of the time :-)


3 comments:
You look good Kam! Good luck with your flight. We can't wait till Joe is here!
Kam- You look radiant! We can't wait to celebrate Joe's arrival, love him already!
Looking Good, my #1...love the artists renditions of their Mama...Fly safe and get home soon...gotta be on home turf for baby Joe...cant wait to hug and squeeze him! Kisses and Hugs all around! You feel them?? Love, Ma
Post a Comment