Today, Josh and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary! (Josh had to work, so we celebrated a day early!) We have had a wonderful, adventurous seven years of marriage and thank the Lord for all of His blessings - foremost, our four (soon-to-be five) kids!
(And, just in case you were wondering why I had flour and water on my dress in the first picture, it is because we made Fourth of July Fry Pies - cherry and peach - as a new treat! This recipe is from one of our all-time favorite cookbooks The Pastry Queen - based on a well-known bakery in Fredericksburg, Texas. Yum! And...having a 26-week sized pregnant belly seems to attract all sorts of kitchen scraps as I cook!)
Thank you, Father, for a husband I fall more in love with each day and for these special seven years. We give you all the glory!
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Glad you were able to celebrate even if it was a day early! Happy 4th of July!
Happy Anniversary you two! (And no, I did not notice the flour until you mentioned it!:)) Love you both!
Happy and Blessed Anniversary to both of you!~ Your lives and adventures keep up all on the edge of our seats! Love you both!
Happy anniversary you guys! Wish we could have tried the pies! They look just like the ones hostess made 😊
Post a Comment