I love it, because I love being a mother with everything in me. It is the best and hardest thing I've ever done and I thank the Lord every day for allowing me to have the three little men who grew within me and the two blessings who came into my life with Josh.
There are hard, hard days. But the joy that comes with being a mother is not unlike the joy my boys feel when surrounded by a field of dandelions. Some might see the work of weeding them out...but my boys only see pure beauty. Jack said dandelions are the most beautiful things he's ever seen!
I think these three are the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
I am so blessed and so grateful. I am so thankful to my own Mama who taught me what love and sacrifice were all about.It seems fitting that just near Mother's Day, we should discover to whom the nest we found earlier belongs: a mother cardinal. Another beautiful picture of motherhood.
4 comments:
Happy Mothers day to you as well, my sweet girl. I love the beautiful pictures, no...more like portraits. Enjoy these days. They are precious and all too short. Hug and kiss my sweet boys for me. I love and miss you, Ma
Beautiful! Love you
Love those boys! Happy Mother's Day sister!
Post a Comment