Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Arches and Canyonlands National Parks

Southern Utah has some AMAZING scenery and even more amazing national parks!  We had been to three out of five, so Josh decided it was time to mark the last two off of our list!  In mid-January, we took a trip to Moab, Utah and the surrounding national parks of Arches and Canyonlands.

Can we say STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL??!!!







Here we hiked about a mile to see what is assumed to be a meteor crater - though scientists are not positive.  Nevertheless, it was beautiful!

 We stopped to see the mighty Colorado River on the way!



I'm sorry to say, I neglected to get a picture of our hotel room.  (I blame my scarcity of pictures on how sick I was during this little getaway.)  It was a newly built hotel on the main street of Moab.  Why do I mention it?  The bedroom had FOUR QUEEN BUNK BEDS!  Yes!  Queen bunk beds!  The boys were in heaven!  

We are so grateful for the opportunity to explore our new state a little more! 

1 comment:

Becky Kerger said...

Lovely!! Glad you all enjoy getting out and around so very much!!