Jack celebrated his first Thanksgiving with a house full of family! Kamie's sister Gentry flew in from college in Mississippi, Jake and Sarah were with us and Josh's parents, Terry and Barb and his sister Maddy were all with us. Jack took a nap with his Aunt Gentry, he was loved on by his grandparents and he even went on his first outing (snuggly tucked in Mom's Moby Wrap) to the LBJ Ranch (pictured above).
Some more cute pictures of Jack! He is growing and changing every day!
We hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season and that you, like us, had much to be thankful for on Thanksgiving. More updates to follow!
Blessings,
Josh, Kam, Jake, Sarah and Jack
1 comment:
Precious video and precious photos...our Jack has changed even in the week I have been gone! I miss him so and the video with his cooing sounds makes me want to get back on a plane and come back...I miss him so much! Kiss and smooch on him for me. I love and miss you all!
Always, Mom...Grammy
Post a Comment