Monday, September 27, 2010
Home and First Day at the Beach
Aloha from our home in Koloa! We moved in this weekend and are awaiting the arrival of the rest of our personal belongings and the car...but we feel settled and comfortable in our new home. Here is a shot of the outside...more photos to come of the inside once we have it all arranged with our stuff.
Jack loves our backyard...plenty of grass to play in and set up a baby pool, and fruit trees: bananas, limes, lemons, oranges, mangoes and lychees!
Yesterday we took our first trip to the beach. Poipu Beach is less than a 5 minute drive from our house and is the perfect family spot - mild waves for Jack, lots of sand and a playground. He LOVED it! He fell asleep in the car on the way there, with his sand castle pail filled with cars in hand! While at the beach, we actually met a Russian family and I was able to converse a little in Russian...who would have thought in Kaua'i!? Hopefully, these beach pictures will entice our family to come visit soon! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It certainly helps to have visuals to go with the stories you call and tell me!! Thehouse loosk cozy and the weather lovely...guess I will find out for myself in a few more days...love and miss you all, Mom K
This looks amazing! I love Hawaii so I am so jealous that you actually get to call that home. The house looks so cute, I can't wait to see the inside once it is all set up. The beach looks spectacular. T Minus 22 days till Baby George is here!!!
Miss you!
We are jealous of your paradise. Glad you are getting settled. Love and miss you!
Can't wait to come and visit someday!! It looks beautiful. Love and miss you all (except Josh) ;)
Post a Comment