So, after all the new cousin excitement we've lapsed a little on our blog updates. We'll use this one to catch you up on the goings on of the Meyer boys. We recently got a new camera and we are having lots of fun using the different settings (close up, beach, etc.) to take some neat pictures.
It doesn't really matter what camera we use...George looks angelic in any light! We love this sleeping picture.

Since our Georgie loves sitting up and is only a few weeks away from eating some rice cereal, we got a new high chair for him....which he LOVES!

And Jack loves being able to sit side-by-side at almost the same eye level as baby brother!

The new camera takes great bath time shots! Another angelic pose with "clouds" of bubbles!

This position below is what we now affectionately call "the pose". There was a pose as a newborn, but this is his new cute look...straining to see all that is going on around him when he is on the floor. He is such a busy, curious little guy. He actually prefers to be standing up and his legs are really strong and not too wobbly. I think he'll be walking sooner than we think!

George's first shoes! (I mean, is it just me...or does he look like some 6'8" basketball player in baby form?)

Our handsome boys!

I've been working on a crochet project (when I have a spare moment or two) and had the funny idea of placing the beginning project on George's head....which he loved...and I loved, because it reminded me of a little Russian baby with a
shapka!

The boys enjoy playing with one another....but sometimes Jack takes it a little too far, like when he dragged George around in a baby wipe box! (Under the watch of Daddy and Mommy, of course.) George didn't care for the indignity of it all!

Smiley boy!

We had our first incident of trying to explain death to our little tender-hearted toddler. He loves butterflies and found one (dead) in our back yard. He kept making the "shhh!" sign and saying "Night, night," obviously thinking the butterfly was sleeping. Then we said, "Bye bye butterfly," and threw him in the garbage can. I guess that is as deep as we can go with a two year old for now. :-)

We have these really interesting Hawaiian banana spiders making webs around our yard. The one pictured below is in our driveway and each time we pull out, Jack says, "Bye spider!" (This is testing out the close up function on our new camera!)

Not sure if you all had a chance to enjoy the spectacularly large moon a few nights ago. The news said it would appear 16% larger and brighter than normal due to its position. Josh was able to capture a few great shots of it!
We love you all and send love and hugs from Hawaii!
-Josh, Kam, Jack and George
8 comments:
wow such cute photos! Miss you all!
LOVE the photos...Georgie does look like a future b-ball star...long legs...big feet...Love the area shots, well uh, not the spider...but the moon is gorgeous...miss the breeze and the nice relaxing way of life...AND YOU GUYS!!! Love, Mom...Tutu
Those are some amazing clear shots! What type of camera did you get? MIss you guys
love the new pictures; I just wish we could run over for a play date...I think G and L would really enjoy smiling at one another! What cute boys you have.
I LOVE the picture of George in his new highchair with his tongue out. What a cutie! I can't believe how curly and long Jack's hair is. He is looking like a hawaiian local. :)
* attempt 2 without typos
Great picture of George in the highchair! Glad you are enjoying your new camera.
Emily and I must be twins...
Post a Comment