Friday, March 4, 2011

Wailua Falls

Today we decided to take a drive in order to do something different. Last night we had a huge rain storm with thunder and power outages...the whole thing! Today was cool, cloudy and everything seemed fresh and beautiful after the rain. So we went to Wailua Falls. Josh and I had been there on our honeymoon in 2006 and this is what it looked like then:
And this is what it looked like today....so different!


Since photos don't really portray the majesty of this particular piece of God's creation...maybe this short video will give you a taste. Awesome!

1 comment:

Becky Kerger said...

No wonder your back hurts...carrying both boys around! What a beautiful scene...oh, yeah the falls...I was talking about your family...hahahaha! George is such a fatty! And Jack always so serious...smile Jack...you live in Hawaii!! Glad you all continue to soak up the beautiful scenery and life in Kauai...I miss our little trips and the beach...also want to go back to the Quilt shop! Love and Miss you all...Aloha, Tutu