Monday, July 4, 2011

Five Joyful Years!

Along with it being our country's birthday, this day is extra special for the Meyer family - our fifth wedding anniversary! I am so grateful to the Lord for blessing me with a loving, hard-working husband who happens to be my best friend. Each day I get to stand beside him as his wife is a day I treasure. Josh, you have given me five wonderful years of adventure and joy....and two beautiful sons along the way! I so look forward to spending the rest of my life with you!

Here's a glimpse into the last five years of our journey together. (At the end, I've included some video clips from our simple wedding ceremony in Delaware. I've included them mostly as a reminder to us of what those special vows were we took five years ago. But so many of our family and friends were not with us on that day, some of you might enjoy seeing a bit of our wedding day captured on film.)

Happy Anniversary, my husband! I love you with all my heart.




4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Congratulations as you celebrate! Such a lifetime of memories in only 5 years! Why is it that I have never seen that video? It made me cry! I loved it!! Continue to love the Lord and each other and may He grant you another ton of anniversaries to celebrate! Love you both, Mom K

Morgan Family said...

Happy 5 years!!!!

Turley Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two! We love you!

The Mrs. Dr. said...

Its been a while since I've been on blogger...loved this post! So fun to see your wedding day...what a beautiful bride, could you smile any bigger?!? Happy 5 years and blessings on many more with your friend!