Well, we finished up our three weeks in Phoenix and they went by too quickly! We were so blessed to have such good visits with family - Grammy and Papa, aunts and uncles, lots of cousins and friends like the Sulaver family and Grandpa Joe. As you can tell from the sweet photos, there was lots of love going around...particularly between the cousins. One special thing was to get to spend time with my 91-year old Grandma Jean, the boys' only living great-grandparent. It was precious to see them run in and hug her at night before going to bed! I hope Jack and George have a full heart of memories from their Phoenix family to last them until our next visit!
5 comments:
I know it was a pretty substantial visit when looking at the calendar, but boy do those days go by fast. We already miss you guys!
I didn't even want to watch it....darn it, I knew it would make me homesick and jealous of your visit! Such cute pictures, glad you had fun, we missed you all!
Love reading about your family!
Precious pictures. Precious memories. Miss you all so much!!
Precious memories! Loved having you here..now missing you more. Love, Ma
Post a Comment