Sunday, June 2, 2013

Solar System Studies!

Our night time ritual includes lots of reading. And recently, Georgie has become very interested in the planets. One of his favorite books is a 25 cent find at a used book store - "The Book of Planets". Jack has also been interested in space for a while, but has moved on to other interests. We've noticed George's vocabulary increase by leaps and bounds the more interested he has become in reading....so, here is a cute clip of George reciting his knowledge of planets....then correcting his big brother! Both boys are so enthusiastic about learning anything new. It is such a delight to see their understanding of God's world increase day by day!

2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

So precious! Love to see home much they love to read. I think I could hear Georgie say "Neptune" a million times and it never get old. :)

Gentry said...

I'd have to agree with Mer, hearing that little voice say Neptune and Pluto just made my week!! So stinking cute I could cry. I miss those little boys something awful!