Wednesday, November 17, 2010

George's First Month

Our baby George turned one month old on November 14th...but due to some issues with our computer, I wasn't able to get a post done in time.

George continues to be our gentle boy and we LOVE how much more alert times we are getting with him! His eyes are so wide with wonder...the first video in this montage was when he was one day old. You can just see his eyes searching around to learn about his new environment! He does love to sleep, though. When not next to Mommy, his next favorite place is on his Boppy pillow. Some of his poses look like an Ann Geddes photo shot! We had his one month check up yesterday and he weighs a whopping 11 pounds 9 ounces! He gained about three pounds since our last check up! He is in the 90th percentile for height and weight...no surprise there! He is such a happy boy and loves to watch big brother Jack run around and play. One day, he'll be joining him! But I'm happy to have him tiny for a while longer!

Here is a collection of photos and videos from his first month of life with us...we have treasured every sweet moment of it!


3 comments:

Kergers said...

He is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him and take lots of pictures. I love when you can catch a smile when they are sleeping. Happy one month George!

Morgan Family said...

Happy one month big boy! You are growing up so fast, hold on and slow down until we can meet you!

Becky Kerger said...

I want to CRY! He is so sweet and I am so thankful I got to share those first few weeks with him...but now I miss him, Jack you and Josh even more than before...I may go have to go and watch Monsters, Inc...Give my special boys a hugs and kiss from Tutu...