We had a few more fun days with Mom, touring around the island this week. One of her favorite stops was at the Kapaia Stitchery store - a well-known local quilt shop. She was in heaven!

George and I sat outside the shop while Mom looked around and I was able to catch a cute picture of him napping.

On Monday we all went to see the majestic Waimea Canyon - dubbed the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific". Josh and I saw this on our honeymoon, but were just as amazed seeing it the second time. It was cool and breezy and breathtakingly beautiful!

Poor Josh had Jack duty...Jack ran all over the place after being in the car for a long time! He also tried to make friends with a Japanese family on the way back to the car! :-)
Aloha nui!
Josh, Kam, Jack and George
1 comment:
I am loving each and everyday here with you all. Gotta say I could just about live in that Quilt shop!!More sites to see and hugs and kisses to give before I leave next week :(( Always and Forever, Tutu Wahine!!!
Post a Comment