We had heavy rains and even flash flooding the past two days, which is a new experience for our family here in Kaua'i! The boys and I camped out in our cozy home with a flashlight near by as the power flickered and the rain came pouring down. It was so hard to keep Jack inside, as he LOVES rain! When it lightened up a bit, I let him go outside with his Crayola umbrella and his fireman rain coat and he had a blast!

And he insisted on wearing his coat the next day when we limited his bike riding to the front porch. Don't ask me why, but he always gets this face when I take a picture of him on his bike!

And in other water news....George had his first official bath! We've been doing sponge baths up to this point, but with all those cute chubby rolls, it is time for a real bath! He LOVED it! He was so relaxed and mellow in the warm water.

Here's a look back at Jack's first bath in Texas. He was four months old here...so cute! (George almost weighs as much as Jack did then! We'll see on Tuesday at his 2-month appointment.)
2 comments:
That face on Jack while riding his bike is hysterical...such concentration!! Love our chubby George...and miss all of you so much! Hugs and Kisses, Mom..Tutu
I'm only about a year behind in my viewing. :-) But I'm catching up quickly! I LOVE that expression on George's face during his bath. Too cute! Both your boys are so adorable. I can't believe it has been that long since I first saw that picture of Jack in the bath. Time is flying!
Mandi
Post a Comment