Hard to believe...our baby is three months old! And what a month it has been! George is now 18 pounds, 9 ounces, wearing 6 month clothes and doing all sorts of cute things! He is one smiley baby and has delighted us all with lots of giggles and coos. Jack is still his favorite entertainment and he has begun enjoying our nightly reading time together, staring at the book just like Jack! This month, he also got his first haircut...or, a trim. The dark patch in back was growing longer than the rest, so we trimmed it...but not before taking a picture of it curling behind!
We are so grateful for our little guy and just love seeing the adoration and tenderness between our two boys. Thank you, Lord, for three great months with baby George!
6 comments:
LOVE the hair flip! I've been thinking I need to trim Laurelai's back patch, too; so funny. It also made me laugh seeing you pry his hands open to wash them - how do those little hands get so dirty, seriously? Your little man is so big and adorable. I think he resembles his brother when he smiles!
So cute! Luke, Ben and Gracie just watched this with me and sat totally enthralled with their cousins! The boys were giggling every time there was a video, and Gracie was trying to hug and kiss the computer screen! The last picture is my favorite, please e-mail it to me since I can't download off the video! Love you!
What a beautiful BOY!! He and Jack are so cute together! My prayer is that they grow up to be best buddies like Uncle Jake and Uncle Nick! Pictures are sheer delight! I love them..and miss you all a gazillion bunches. Love always, Tutu
Little George is not so little anymore!! He is so cute! I love seeing him and Jack together...it's so precious. Love and miss you all!
George you lost the start of your mullet! He is adorable... glad you are taking lots of pictures.
Such a cutie!
Post a Comment