In a not-so-warrior looking picture...here is Jack with his golden locks! We are going to let his hair grow until the summer when Jake and Sarah come! The humidity helps it curl in that adorable way.
Another love of Jack's is to help me in the kitchen. His skills of stirring, shaking, mixing and tasting are so advanced...he actually impressed all the moms in our Friday play group when they did a baking activity! He is the youngest, yet knew just what to do! Today, I came out after laying George down for a nap and Jack had on two oven mits, had taken the muffin pan out from the drawer under the oven and had filled the cups with popcorn! I snapped a picture after the mits came off....but you get the idea!
Here is a Jack creation....soy flour, sugar, blue food coloring and ....yum....parsley! :-)
We had a fun visit from our adopted Auntie Deborah from Arizona last week! George immediately melted her heart with a smile at the airport, and pretty much smiled the rest of her visit! She is moving to Maui this spring, so we hope to see lots more of her!

Our George is getting cuter by the day. Despite having a pretty bad two-day cold (passed along by big brother), he remained smiley and sweet. Waking up to his smiles in the morning is one of the Lord's biggest blessings to me.
And....as an addendum to our last post on local wildlife, we caught a glimpse of the gecko that frequents our porch and runs through my shoes! These guys are diurnal and stay outside, so I don't mind them. Jack LOVES to watch him crawl around. (It is the nocturnal, transparent, dark-eyed lizards that come out at night that I don't like!)
Love and hugs from the Garden Isle!
5 comments:
George is getting so big! I love Jack's surfer hair!
Love the desire to defend truth and justice!! I like his curls...looks like a Medevil guy...they had long locks as well. Good old Georgie...always with a sweet smile...just like his namesake! Finally the rest of the world can see what you guys (and I) put up with while in Kaua'i...the lizards...yuck! Love and miss you all, Mom...Tutu
Gotta love the curls...taking after his Uncle Nick!
Jack is so precious! I love the curls (like mine!) :) And his pretend little sword is just too stinking cute!! He is such a little man, I love it.
Jack & I have something in common! We both love Aslan! I'm pretty sure that God's going to appear as a lion to me one day too. Well, I can hope at least. I know I'm weird, but I would love that! And did you give Jack's cooking creation a taste? ;-)
Post a Comment