Thursday, February 3, 2011
Tummy Time!
Well...we've been so busy just loving on George and enjoying his beautiful smile, I haven't actually done much to implement real tummy time up to this point. While feeling like a bad mother, I placed George on his tummy this morning and to my amazement, he looked like he'd been holding his head up confidently his whole life! And, he thoroughly enjoyed the new point of view!
So did big brother Jack!

George is cuter and bigger every day. We had a doctor appointment yesterday for a lingering cold and thrush, but the doctor could hardly take his eyes off George...he kept saying, "He is just so sweet to look at! He looks and acts like a six month old with how engaging and smiling he is! He is just something!" Well....we kind of think so, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is getting so big! I think George is going to need a long board tummy mat. :)
He is getting so big, I think he is almost as big as Tessa...lol. I want to meet...and eat him!
Ahh another surfer in the making! They boys will have to teach me how to surf. George is getting so big.
He's just so stinkin' cute!!! Love how they already interact with each other...maybe one day they'll be as close as Uncles Jake and Nick! Love, Hugs and Kisses, Mom K...Tutu
Hi there,
I came across your adorable blog and thought your little ones’ tummy time photo would be a great entry in Pathways Awareness' I <3 Tummy Time Baby Photo Contest.
Three winners each receive a certificate, a $20 Starbucks gift card, and a photo mug with which to display their favorite photo.
For more details and to enter, visit: http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/93819?ogn=facebook+&ref=mf
You a bad mother?! I'm pretty sure those words don't even belong in the same sentence. You are probably the best mother I know..and that was known about you before you even had kids! And your doctor was right. George is something!
Post a Comment