Friday, October 21, 2011

George's First Birthday!

We had a great time celebrating George's first birthday last Friday! Actually, the celebration continued through the week as we continued to receive cards, gifts and visits!

As you can see, our gift of a Tickle Me Elmo did NOT go over as well as we had hoped! Maybe he'll grow to love Elmo! He did enjoy his Elmo (gluten free) birthday cup cake, though.

A few days ago, a dear friend of ours from church who has become our Hawaiian grandma (we call her Tutu Teddi!) came over for dinner and brought each of the boys a matching tricycle for their birthdays. The boys are in heaven...riding around together.

Thank you, again, to all of you who helped us celebrate Georgie...near and far! We love you!

2 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

So cute! Maybe when Aunt Raleigh pretends to be Elmo he will like him better! Glad it was a good celebration of our precious Georgie's 1st year...wish we could have been there with you all. Hugs and Kisses, Tutu in AZ!

Gentry said...

OH MY GOSH GEORGE IS FULLY BLONDE NOW!!!! When did this happen!?!? I love it! I wish so badly that I could have been there to celebrate. Looks like he had a fun day :) I can't believe he is already 1! Counting down the days until I get to meet him for the first time! XOXOXO!!