The ultrasound pictures were amazing...much clearer than our ones of Jack. Little George was moving and stretching and punching the whole time, but it didn't stop us from seeing his face, arms, legs, fingers, toes and boy parts! We love him so much already!
We love this picture - a profile shot with him lying still, arms at his side. I can't help thinking he looks a lot like Jack in this picture!
Here is where George turned to look right at us!
And here is his perfect little foot with toes!
George weighs one pound right now - just slightly above average, which is no surprise to us! We just couldn't be more joyful about this new little boy!Love,
A Happy Meyer Family of Six :-)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! So excited to have another nephew and boy cousin! We love him already too!!
This Gram is happy to have whomever and whenever she is blessed with more Grandbabies. I love our little Georgie already as well. Praying for a nice journey through the rest of your time carrying him as well as a wonderful delivery! Love and miss you all, Gram
I was right, it is a Georgy Porgy!! GLad Jack is getting a buddy to play with. WE can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! We love boys! I'm glad you were able to get some great ultrasound pictures. I hope the next 20 weeks fly by.
Post a Comment