Today marks the halfway point of this pregnancy! I'm feeling pretty good, though lower back pain has set in again. Jack keeps me on my toes and energetic during the day...sleeping good at night! We are so excited about this new little one! We are also excited to see Jake and Sarah, who come into town on Tuesday and get to spend the summer with us. They are really anxious to see their baby brother.
Here is the classic Kerger family pregnancy shot in front of the door! Judging by my bowling ball belly, the way I feel and the kicking of the baby....we think this is a boy! We will find out on Thursday with our 20 week ultra sound.

5 comments:
We can't wait to find out what Baby Meyer is going to be. You look great Kam!
Kam, you look SO good. It is one thing hearing about you being pregnant but totally another seeing you this time! If you can't find out I am happy to wait on a surprise but you certainly do look round in front...Love and Miss you, Mom
Yay, finally a front door shot! Since we have not seen you, it was shocking to see your Buddha belly. Will it be a Georgy Porgy??? I guess we will wait and see :-) Glad you are feeling good, and happy to have another precious life inside you. Give our love to Jake and Sarah. It seems like we haven't seen them in so long. I am sure Jack will love having them around. Look forward to seeing all the exciting summer things the Meyers will do! Love ya!
Wow you look awesome! I can't believe that you are already 1/2 way there! I am excited for Thursday!
You look beautiful Kam, how exciting to finally see a snapshot of our next little one in the family! Luke and Ben are rooting for a boy, Gracie a girl...so either way our family is excited for you all. Give hugs to Jake and Sarah for us! Love you!
Post a Comment