Well, after taking that cute picture of Jack's beautiful long strands of hair the other day, Josh decided to buzz his hair last night. I'm still not sure how I feel about it...I miss his hair and his baby-ness. He seems like a bigger boy now that he's gotten his first official summer hair cut! He reminds me of a little blonde Russian orphan boy!
I think he looks adorable!!!! I think Jack hates it though... but that picture of him crying made me laugh hysterically! Lol, he can always bring a smile to my face :)
3 comments:
Jack is still our Jack, with long fluff or a buzz cut...he is adorable. Hope you saved a lock for his scrapbook! Hugs and Kisses from Grammy!
I want a baby russian!!! Such a cutie, with or without hair. Love you guys
I think he looks adorable!!!! I think Jack hates it though... but that picture of him crying made me laugh hysterically! Lol, he can always bring a smile to my face :)
Post a Comment