Thursday, October 28, 2010
Two weeks with our sweet George!
Today marks two weeks since George's birth...and they have gone by so quickly! He is such a sweet, mellow baby...he sleeps a lot and right through Jack's rambunctious moments. But he has lots of very alert moments as well when he loves to study the faces of Mommy, daddy and big brother. The midwives and our pediatrician have all commented on how alert and active his eyes are for a newborn. This is something we heard with Jack as well. He is looking more like his Daddy and even shows TWO dimples when he smiles and sneezes! He loves being carried in the sling when we are out and about and generally likes to be held most of the time...but we don't mind! We love him so much and look forward to each day we get to be with both of our boys, watching them grow and learn about the world around them!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So precious, can't wait to see those dimples!
The dimples are precious...I have seen them! He's a keeper..no doubt about it!! ALOHA!! Grammy
I have said it before and I will say it again...I want to eat him!
Post a Comment