Friday, May 6, 2011

Congratulations Reagan!

Yesterday, my sister Reagan graduated with her Master's degree from Grand Canyon University. I am so proud of her, I could burst! Since I couldn't be there to give her a hug in person, I thought this might be the next best thing...a picture of me hugging her! :-)
Congratulations, little sis! We are all so proud of you and the hard work you put into this degree. Now get a little rest and let yourself focus on Baby #2's arrival! Love you!

2 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Ahhhhh...that's so nice! Funny how handy these blogs are! Yes, she worked hard and deserves a wonderful rest... We are all proud of her...in fact I am proud of all of you! Oh, silly Mom...

Turley Family said...

Thanks Kam! We have been so busy all weekend, I had no time to get on the computer until now. Too bad you missed the "Turkey" graduating. Love ya!